Monday, March 14, 2011
This pose test was shot by tracing the thumbnails on to peg paper. I shot it on ones
and than adjusted the timing of the frames. Using the animation checker software's
exposure sheet. After tweaking it and adjusting it I got what I feel is a solid timing.
Than I just numbered my drawings as per the exposure sheet. And since I shot this I have worked on it a bit more, and will have a new pose test rather soon. I will not be doing a cleanup pass for a while. Doing these tests I have learned so much about the actual 2D animation practices and pipeline. So much fun.
"Always Keep your Head in the Clouds"rtq