Contact Me

Contact me to give a critique, share a comment, threat, or something mean. Well, I hope not the last two.

quintAnimation@gmail.com

You can also view some videos at
http://www.youtube.com/user/quintAnimation#p/a
http://vimeo.com/quintanimation
http://quintanimation.wordpress.com/

Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Peview of things to come

I have been really stoked for the past couple of days. I have doing a lot, which means I have been experimenting a bunch and learning quite a bit. So, I want to post a teaser of something that I have seriously in the works right now, and something I am so excited about that I find myself fighting to not just sit down at it and not move from it. But, I have other projects to juggle so it will take a bit of time to complete. I hope it turns out well? If anything I know I am going to have fun with it, and most importantly I will learn so much doing it. Anyways moving on. Here are some samples that might give away what I will be working on. These are all in frame (first time I have gone the purest route with my photography in a while). Only taken into Photoshop to add a watermark and down res a bit. Hope you enjoy, I did.

If you knew me you would know that I love to research and practice before I dive into something. But, lately I have been diving right into projects and going with the flow and experimenting. A lot of fun to learn and fail, and keep learning.

"Always Keep your Head in the Clouds"rtq
































No comments:

Post a Comment