Contact Me

Contact me to give a critique, share a comment, threat, or something mean. Well, I hope not the last two.

quintAnimation@gmail.com

You can also view some videos at
http://www.youtube.com/user/quintAnimation#p/a
http://vimeo.com/quintanimation
http://quintanimation.wordpress.com/

Thursday, May 12, 2011

WOW


So Many things have been happening lately. It is amazing it itself I have time to write this. Besides the pleasure it was to network and meet some great artists and individuals at the Evolve CG conference just a short while ago. I have become a more than involved member in an art show in Downtown Orlando. I am a featured artist, director, talent management, and designer (starting soon). It is a great honor to be apart of this movement.It has kept me more than busy, but has also been a great experience. I am meeting and working with so many great people and collaborating with them. I have been able to help put on this show and feature the art work of phenomenal artists. Being able to give back to those who have helped me and help those who deserve it because of their raw talent. It is primarily to feature local talent. So I have been using the wealth of digital artists (and soon the traditional), at Full Sail University. As well as some of my own colleagues. Getting them exposure and opening new network opportunities, not to mention a gallery credit on their resume. It is going to be a great event and it is going to be continuing event. May 12 9.00pm to 2.00am Downtown Orlando Club 57 West.





"Always Keep your Head in the Clouds"rtq

No comments:

Post a Comment